The physiotherapists at Macclesfield Physio can produce medico-legal reports regarding individual�s injuries, whether musculoskeletal or neurological in nature. Our physiotherapists can provide reports regarding rehabilitation potential and advice on levels of physiotherapy treatment required to realise this potential.
Medico-legal reports can be produced within 1 week of the assessment date and include:
Please call the Macclesfield Physio reception on 01625 32 67 32 for more information.
- Subjective and objective assessment summary
- Amount of functional disability with reference to the patient's activities of daily living, work and leisure.
- A diagnosis and prognosis of the patient's condition and whether the patient has rehabilitation potential.
- Realistic rehabilitation goals and patient�s expectations.
- Advice regarding appropriate referral to other health professionals.
↑ Back to Top